I opened Love Pet Hospital in 1994. My mission continues: to provide high-quality veterinary care with the same kindness and compassion in which we would treat our own pets and friends. To work in harmony with each other.
I am a 1986 graduate of Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine. My passion is Chinese medicine to include Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Tui-Na Massage, & Chiropractic for Animals. I also enjoy nutritional medicine; food is an essential part of health in Chinese medicine. Food Therapy diets are tailor-made for your pets health.
I am a member of the following organizations:
- AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association)
- TVMA (Texas Veterinary Medical Association)
- CAVMA (Capital Area Veterinary medical Association)
- AAVA (American Academy of Veterinary Acupuncture)
- IVAS (International Veterinary Acupuncture Society)
- AVCA (American Veterinary Chiropractic Association)
- AHVMA (American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association)
My kids are 2 Labs (rescues from the pound).
When I am not working I enjoy Yoga meditation, traveling, hiking, scuba, art, reading, and Holistic Medicine.
I am keenly aware of the human-animal companion bond. Most of my clients treat their pets as their own children. You will see by reading the biographies of our dedicated staff, that we feel the same way.
We honor that bond, and treat our patients with the gentle kindness that they deserve.